Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Summorum Pontificum Contact Search

Through Jimmy Akin I found this website which is putting together a global list of Catholics interested in the Traditional Latin Mass. What's great about it is you can see interest in a particlar region, or state.

For instance, there are currently 45 Catholics in the State of Washington who have expressed a desire for the 1962 Mass through this website.

Check it out...and add your own name to the list! (Then spread the word.)

Summorum Pontificum Contact Search

**UPDATE**

So I just figured out another neat feature of the website. If you look at the list of anonymous contacts for a given area (say, Washington State), you can email any one of them by clicking on their contact ID number. For example, there are currently four people listed in the City of Tacoma. If I lived in Tacoma I could email each of them (the LumenGentleman website emails them directly; it does not give out their email address) and find out who my Trad-Friends are. :)

Pretty cool. (Now if only there were more than just myself and my wife listed in Port Orchard...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Silverdale close enough? This is Jen from Star... we met today at the picnic and I talked your ears off...

Tradition... orthodoxy... this is what I long for...

St. Francis de Sales, pray for us!

The Herring family said...

haha! That's great Jen. Francis de Sales is one of my favorite saints too...

Have you read anything from him besides 'The Catholic Controversy'?